1. Date of Establishment: 27.07.2016
2. Running Courses: i) BBA (Honours) Program
ii) B Com (Honurs) Program
iii) B Com Program
3. Activities of the Campus (2018-19):
i) Mahindra Pride Classroom
A seven-day (40 hours) employment skill enhancement training program ‘Mahindra Pride Class Rooms’ was conducted for the final year students by Mahindra and Mahindra Group during 8th October, 2018 to 14th October.
ii) A workshop on ‘How o Crack MBA Entrance’
A workshop was conducted on 29.10.2018 by Mr. Vineet Rathi from Career Launcher in association with Young Indians to make the final year students of NBSXC aware of the various B School entrance tests and how to crack those test especially, CAT examination.
iii) Session on Creative Designing and Business Plan Development
A session was conducted by Mr. Piyush Garg & Team from CII Young Indians on ‘Design thinking’ which happens to be a process used for solving complex problems with creative solutions. The event took place on 19.11.2018.The program was followed by a workshop of Business Plan Development and use of design thinking in it.
iv) Scholarship Test Conducted by Education World Society
The ‘Education World Society’ conducted a Scholarship tests on 10.12.2018 for the final year students who intend to pursue MBA program in different B-Schools after graduation.
v) Workshop on Stock Market Trading and operation
A one day Workshop on Stock Trading on 14th December, 2018 was conducted by Mr. Rahul Kansal and Team. The students participated in live mock trading session during the workshop.
4. Passed Out Batches: First batch from the campus will pass out in June 2019
5. BBA (Industrial Tour):
i) Coca Cola Plant, Raninagar, Jalpaiguri
ii) Biskfarm Plant, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri
iii) IPCA Lab Plant, Sikkim
6. Campusing : Fortune Securities
7. Principal’s name and Campus Coordinator’s name:
- Principal: Fr (Dr) Lalit Tirkey, SJ
- Campus in- charge: Fr. Ajay Raj Lakra , SJ
- Coordinator: Mr. Asim Mitra
8. Objective and Vision of the Campus: Same as Rajganj Campus